Updated Schedule of Public Review Sessions as of December 1, 2011
As of December 1, 2011, the Public Review Sessions are scheduled for the following locations and times:
|Date and Time||Location||Session Subject|
|Nov 21, 9am to 4pm||St. John’s, Holiday Inn Salon D||General|
|Nov 22, 1pm to 4pm||St. John’s, Holiday Inn Salon D||General|
|Nov 23, 1pm-6pm||Marystown Hotel, Convention Centre||General|
|Nov 24, 1pm-8pm||Clarenville, Clarenville Inn||General|
|Nov 28, 9am-4pm||St. John’s, Holiday Inn Salon D||Development Plan|
|Nov 29, 9am-4pm||St. John’s, Holiday Inn Salon D||Development Plan and Benefits Plan|
|Nov 30, 9am-3pm||St. John’s, Holiday Inn Salon D||Human Safety|
|Dec 1, 10am-3:30pm
Modified to 1:00 start
|St. John’s, Holiday Inn Salon D||Human Safety and Summary|
|Dec 5, 9am-4pm||St. John’s, Delta Salon B||Human Safety and Benefits Plan|
|Dec 6, 9am-4pm||St. John’s, Delta Salon B||Environmental Protection|
|Dec 7, 9am-1pm||St. John’s, Delta Salon B||Environmental Protection and Public Review Summary|
The following Public Review Submissions have been received by the public:
- The general public is welcome to attend all of the sessions.
- A schedule of the next day’s topic and presenters will be released each evening in advance of each session, and published on our website.
- Written presentations and/or oral speaking notes for each presenter will be posted to the Commission’s website upon receipt.
- Those who have not pre-registered in advance may register on the day of the session, and can ask questions or make a presentation if time permits, at the discretion of the Commissioner.
- Priority will be given to those who have registered in advance.
- For further details on the public review session process, please refer to the Commission’s Operational Procedures.